XSplit VCam offers cutting-edge background replacement, removal and blurring that’s possible with any webcam and without the need for expensive green screens, complicated lighting setups, and tons of space. Easily open an app, add XSplit VCam as your camera source, and replace, remove, or blur your background. This tool works with streaming apps such as Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), Steamlabs, and XSplit. Perfect for podcasts, vlogs, talk shows, or other video projects.
XSplit VCam also works with all major video chat applications and conferencing solutions so you can use it for remote work, virtual interviews, meetings, or teaching.
- Give your webcam a DSLR or Portrait Mode style effect w/ an adjustable blur slider
- Replace your background with an image, video, webpage or YouTube video
- Remove & replace your background for Podcasts, vlogs, game streaming, talk shows, video calls and more
- Have a high-quality video presentation for remote work, virtual interviews, consultation services, or customer support
- Get 24/7 support & lifetime updates
System Requirements (Recommended)
- Windows 7 64-bit w/ the latest Intel or NVIDIA graphics drivers
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ series processor or above w/Intel® HD Graphics enabled¹ (preferred) or NVIDIA GeForce 8 Series or above
- Compatible with most video chat software. Including Skype for Desktop, Discord, Google Hangouts, WeChat for PC, Viber for PC, Slack for PC, GoToMeeting for PC
- Compatible streaming software: XSplit Broadcaster, XSplit Gamecaster, OBS Studio, Streamlabs OBS, vMix and more.
- Note: This plan is only available to new users
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Max number of devices: 1
- Access options: desktop
- Software version: 1.2
- Updates included
About the Developer
SplitmediaLabs is an innovative Hong Kong-based software development company that specializes in the creation of multimedia applications and technology. They create community-driven, fully inclusive gaming products that provide all the tools players need to create, discover and connect.