On June 29th, 2015, Microsoft released its new Operating System, Windows 10, to the world. Both familiar and a little challenging, you might need some pointers on how to navigate this OS. This course will give you a comprehensive and even exhaustive look at Windows 10. From the new and improved Start Menu to the virtual assistant Cortana through to the System Settings, it will take you on a step-by-step walkthrough of the entire OS. The course is structured logically so that you can get to the sections of Windows 10 that are most interesting to you. By the end of the series, you will have a really great idea on how to use this new OS.
- Access 100+ lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Get to know Windows 10 & its versions
- Explore the fundamental settings, from account to security settings
- Take a look at Windows 10’s applications including both familiar & new
- Go through the functionalities, from backing up to working w/ apps
- Understand Windows 10 security
- Meet your personal productivity assistant: Cortana
Note: You ideally should have installed a copy of Windows 10 before taking the course.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Windows 10 copy
Lane Fries is a Video Expert for The Redmond Cloud website. He’s responsible for researching, authoring, and editing all video content. He’s also responsible for SEO, HTML, visitor experience, social media marketing, and social media relations, as well as fostering partnerships with other bloggers and advertisers. He’s been making Windows 10 videos for a while and is currently working for The Redmond Cloud and you can see a series of videos there.