PRINCE2® is the world’s most widely-adopted method, used by people and organizations from wide-ranging industries and sectors, to manage successful projects regardless of type or scale. This bundle of accredited courses is designed to equip users with the know-how they need for successful project management. With a bunch of exam simulations, this package will help you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of the agile/project environment.
- Acccess 120 lectures & 35 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foundation level
- Learn about the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes & project environment)
- Understand the benefits & principles underlying a structured approach to project management
- Help delegates to operate effectively w/ colleagues & managers within a structured project management environment
- Prepare for & ace the Foundation qualification exam
- Foundation level course
- Eligible for 21 CPD/PDU points
- Length of time users can access this course: 12 months
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required:
- Familiarity w/ projects & Project management is useful but not essential
SPOCE Project Management is one of the longest standing Accredited Training Organisations in the world and is the flagship training company for PRINCE2, AgilePM, and MSP to name but a few. An APM, APMG, AXELOS, and PeopleCert accredited training organization, SPOCE offers a range of project, program, risk and service management training courses carried out with the use of online distance learning, blended learning, classroom training, and virtual delivery methods, made possible by a network of accredited trainers. Options range from change management, project and program, business analysis, P3M3 and beyond, focusing on the best-practice methods that are highly regarded across the globe.
SPOCE is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year in Project Management Training.