Dr. Andrew Stotz, CFA is the former #1 stock market analyst in Thailand 2008-09 and is the former President of CFA Society Thailand. In this course, the 12 principles you will learn more about are the same principles Andrew used to guide his five nieces to start investing on their own at the age of 18. These are also the same principles that have allowed his 81-year-old mother (and late father) to live financially independent in their retirement.
- Access 17 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Create a safe, responsible, long-term plan to reach financial independence
- Know the specific amount of wealth you need to secure your financial future
- Learn how to open a brokerage account, how to choose stock & bond ETFs, and the decision-making process behind this
- Take active steps to make your money work for you instead of the other way around
- Make consistent monthly contributions to a portfolio of stocks and bonds to build wealth w/ minimal effort
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Internet access required
Dr. Andrew Stotz, CFA, co-founded CoffeeWORKS, Thailand’s leading B2B specialty coffee roaster, and served as president of CFA Society Thailand. Andrew now runs A. Stotz Investment Research, which provides research and research tools for institutions and high-net-worth investors; as well, they help CEOs make their companies financially world-class.
Andrew created the Valuation Master Class, the world’s #1 online practical valuation course. He is the host of My Worst Investment Ever podcast, the #1 risk-management podcast that helps future generations reduce their investment risks by learning through the stories of others.