The digital world is constantly changing and moving forward, so as the apps that people use from day-to-day. They always update. This is true especially for iOS users and the need for iOS developers has never been greater. This book could help you build your first app or land your dream job. Ths iOS 13 & Swift 5 Programming eBook is designed to be the ultimate beginner programming guide. The book will take you from knowing absolutely nothing about code and iOS development, and turn you into an app developer. Covering Swift programming basics, object-oriented programming, model view controller, iOS 13 development, and other frameworks, this book will have you build multiple apps on your own and publish it to the Apple App Store. Get this special edition eBook and go from beginner to developer.
- Learn the basics of the Swift programming language
- Understand more complex topics including object-oriented programming & model view controller
- Dive into iOS 13 development by building your very first app
- Develop more iOS apps using tools & frameworks such as Maps, Core Data, Networking, Gestures, and more
- Develop & publish your very own iOS apps to the Apple App Store
Based on the highly popular courses created by Devslopes that have been watched by 350,000+ students worldwide
- Can be read on most devices, though compatibility may vary on Kindle products.
- Length of access: lifetime
- This plan is only available to new users
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Software version: ePub & PDF file for the book
Mark Wahlbeck is an author, programmer, teacher, and all-out tech-geek with his hand-built gaming PCs, collection of Macs, and 9 crypto mining rigs. He’s also the CEO of Devslopes where they teach people how to code and empower them to innovate and obtain jobs in the tech industry. Devslopes have taught over 350,000 students app development, web development, and game development.