Do you have a busy schedule but want to know your current eyesight? Say no more! With EyeQue, you won’t need to set up a whole doctor’s appointment. This MIT-patented Personal Vision Tracker is the only at-home solution to test your eyes, get EyeGlass Numbers, and use them to order eyeglasses. This CES 2017 award-winning device keeps you in the know about your vision right in the comfort of your home!
As seen in Fortune, USA Today, CNET, Forbes, and Digital Trends
- Get acquainted w/ your Personal Vision Tracker using the in-app tutorials & practice tests
- Take 3 full tests to get your first set of EyeGlass Numbers
- Access your EyeGlass Numbers in-app or in your personalized report online at eyeque.com with your free 1-year subscription
- Upload prescriptions received from your doctor to compare & create a complete vision history
- Keep your EyeGlass Numbers up to date by taking tests at least once per month
- Use your EyeGlass Numbers to order new stylish frames any time of the year.
- Share your device with friends and family – just be sure they create their own account.
- Contact our 5-star support team any time for a consultation.
- Note: Customers must be 21 years old+ to purchase
- Disclaimer: This is not a replacement for the eye doctor. The Personal Vision Tracker simply measures the power of lenses you’ll need to correct your vision. The Personal Vision Tracker does not provide a full eye health exam.
- Color: black
- Finish: matte
- Materials: silicone (eyecup), ABS plastic (body)
- Product dimensions: 1.4″H x 3.6″L x 2″W
- FDA class I registered ophthalmic refractometer
- Monocular platform with manual eyecup rotation
- How It Works
- This is a self-administered vision test. Results may vary, which is why EyeQue honors a 30-day money back guarantee
- Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty
- iOS or Android
What You’ll Need
- Android or iOS Smartphone (resolution of 250 PPI or more)
- PVT app (free)
- Wi-Fi access
- E-mail address to create account
- EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker
- Elastic band – to attach the device to your smartphone
- User manual
- PD Ruler