Ever wonder if your eyesight is getting worse? Know instantly with the EyeQue Insight. It’s a binocular vision testing device that allows you to know in minutes if you and your family are seeing clearly or need glasses. You can even test additional visual characteristics like contrast and color sensitivity all from the comfort of your home.
As seen in Fortune, USA Today, CNET, Forbes, and Digital Trends
- Get acquainted w/ your EyeQue Insight using the in-app tutorial
- Take the Visual Acuity test to measure your 20/20 vision
- Put your current prescription to the test by using Insight with your glasses/contacts
- Determine if you’re colorblind and learn about different colorblind conditions
- Detect contrast sensitivity which can indicate conditions like glaucoma & cataracts
- Share your device with friends and family by creating profiles.
- Track your vision over time with your personalized dashboard online and within the app
- Send your results with your doctor
- Contact our 5-star support team any time for assistance
Note: The EyeQue Insight can be used for anyone ages 6+.
This is not a replacement for the eye doctor. EyeQue Insight only measures visual acuity, color vision, and contrast sensitivity. EyeQue Insight does not provide a full eye health exam and should be used supplementary to annual doctor’s visits.
- Color: black
- Finish: matte
- Product dimensions: 3″H x 7″L x 5.7″W
- Weight: 7.5 oz
- Binocular – scalable to support future vision tests
- How It Works
- This is a self-administered vision test. Results may vary, which is why EyeQue honors a 30-day money back guarantee
- Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty
- iOS or Android
What You’ll Need
- Android or iOS Smartphone (resolution of 300 PPI & display screen size of 4.7 inches)
- Insight app (free)
- Wi-Fi access
- E-mail address (to create account)
- EyeQue Insight goggles
- Protective cover
- Elastic strap – to attach the Insight to your smartphone
- Storage bag
- User Manual