Built with hydrophobic leather and ventilation channels, Active Strap is designed for heavy everyday use. NOMAD® took their Modern Strap design and recreated it with waterproof Heinen leather from Germany. Active Strap offers a full leather construction for your most active pursuits. Saltwater, sweat, dirt, and sand; this strap handles it all. A high-tech tanning process developed in Germany infuses this leather with natural lipids creating a thoroughly hydrophobic strap that easily wipes clean. Active Strap is designed with ventilation channels so no matter how tough your workout, no water or dirt will be trapped, have it squeaky clean for a formal night out.
- Heinen leather from Germany
- Waterproof leather, designed to be worn daily, and get wet
- Custom stainless steel lugs & buckle
- Ventilation channels prevent water & sweat from getting trapped
- Designed for Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
- Works w/ all previous versions of Apple Watch
How Is Heinen Leather Different?
The leather used in Active Strap is provided by Heinen, a German tannery established in 1891. Heinen’s special tanning process makes this leather extremely water-resistant and durable, perfect for athletic and outdoor applications. While other leather is sprayed with a water-resistant coating that wears off over time, Heinen leather is thoroughly infused with natural lipids that should never wear out.
- Color: black
- Finish: black hardware
- Materials: leather, stainless steel
- Size: 1.73″/1.65″ (44/42mm)
- Length: 3.19″ (buckle side), 4.64″ (adjustment side)
- Strap: one size fits most
- Designed for wrist sizes ranging from 5.90″ to 8.27″
- Naturally tanned hydrophobic Heinen leather
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- PVD treatment
- Resist a 5-20 kgf lateral slide-out force when installed in Apple Watch
- Manufacturer’s 2-year warranty
- All 1.73″/1.65″ (44/42mm) models/versions of Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
- Active Strap (Black Leather/Black Hardware)