A lot has changed and most of us are staying home to protect ourselves and others. Still, we all need groceries and other essentials and may not be able to maintain 6 feet of distance from others at all times. The CDC has recently approved “homemade masks” for crisis management and shortages of approved materials. This incredible need inspired Dr. Dusty Richardson, Dr. Spencer Zaugg, and Colton Zaugg to create the Montana Mask, a 3D-printable, highly effective filtration mask that can be fitted to the provider’s face and sanitized between uses.
This 3D Filtration Mask Kit comes with a set of materials allowing you to make your own mask that is customized to your liking. With included MERV13 filters, the mask provides a high filtration rate that blocks particles smaller than one micron in size while still allowing good airflow. The kit also includes elastic headband, adjustable headband clips, and rubber nose piece for a snug, comfortable fit. This 3D mask is crafted to ensure the maximum amount of protection possible with a design that complements almost any style.
- Complete set of materials for personalized, homemade mask that’s compliant with CDC guidelines
- Includes MERV13 filters that blocks out particles smaller than one micron
- Square insert to accommodate the filter
- Elastic headbands, adjustable clips, & rubber nose piece for snug, comfortable fit
The eco-conscious plastic body can be sanitized with an isopropyl alcohol wipe (take care with rubber seal; mask should not be submerged or exposed to high temperatures).
- Color: black
- Product dimensions: 2.5″H x 6″L x 6″W
- Eco-friendly plastic body
- MERV13 filter
- Filtration: ≤ 1 micron
- Custom fit
- Safe & good looking
- Manufacturer’s 90-day warranty
- 1x Mask
- 1x Foam Seal
- 2x Adjustable Clasps
- 2x Elastic
- 5x MERV13 Filters